This delivery truck is empty!ADD SOME PRODUCTS
Terms & Conditions
This website is operated by Farmers Best Home Delivery. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Farmers Best Home Delivery. Farmers Best Home Delivery offers this website, including all information, tools, products and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated herein.
You are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions by establishing an account and/or purchasing something from us and engage in our “Service” (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation product partners, customers, merchants, and/or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before using our website and engaging in our delivery service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not use any services.
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
1. Product Guarantee:
a. Farmers Best Home Delivery and our Product Partners stand behind our products 100%. If there is ever a time that you get an item that you are unhappy with, please let us know and we'll either replace that item the following delivery or give you an account credit.
2. Account & Order Management: a. Any changes to your account must be done via our website or by calling and speaking with a live person. If you need any help with our online system, please give us a call at 920-857-8199.
b. Any changes to your order must be done by our deadlines. Once the deadline hits we may be unable to make any changes to your order and delivery and are not responsible for delivered product.
c. The general ordering deadline ends noon two days before your delivery day, so a Tuesday delivery would have until the prior Saturday until noon to make order changes. Some items have specific cut off times different from the general cut off time and those times are noted on the items themselves.
d. There is no commitment to Farmers Best Home Delivery. If you would like to cancel our service and close your account, all you need to do is go on to your online account and place it on hold. All cancellations must be made by the deadline set forth by your delivery day, otherwise, the customer is responsible for items delivered.
3. Delivery Policies: a. We cannot guarantee specific delivery times. We do our best to get your delivery to you at relatively the same time on your regularly scheduled delivery day. This time may be later during inclement weather, changes in schedule due to holidays, or due to other operational issues.
b. If you do not receive your order on your scheduled delivery day and no note of was left informing you of why or you receive a product that does not meet your expectations, please contact us within 24 hours. If you do not contact us within 24 hours of your scheduled delivery, we may not be able to provide a refund/replacement to you.
c. Once you sign up for our service you will get delivery to your desired location with the frequency that you have requested until we hear otherwise from you.
d. We deliver four days a week, Tuesday thru Friday. We will designate day(s) on which you can get a delivery. We reserve the right to change your delivery day at any time with seven-day notice. Notice will be given via email.
4. Financial Policies: a. If you ever have a billing discrepancy, please give us a call at 920-857-8199 or email us at email@example.com, so we can make it right for you.
b. To start receiving our service you will need to give us a valid credit card number. It is the customer's responsibility to notify us of a change in cards or an expired card. We do not accept checks.
c. We reserve the right to not make a delivery if you have an unpaid bill with us.
d. We reserve the right to access customer accounts with a .50 charge for all failed credit cards, this includes expired, lost or stolen cards. If a charge fails, your credit card may be charged every two days for two weeks. All orders left unpaid after 15 calendar days may be subject to a 2.5% late fee and a 2.5% late fee on every first of the month that the order is unpaid.
e. We reserve the right to bill your credit card the day before your delivery arrives for all purchases exceeding $100
5. Fee & Deposits: a. Our delivery fees are: i. $4.50 for orders under $15
ii. $3.00 for orders between $15 and $29.99
iii. $1.50 for orders between $30 and $44.99
iv. FREE for deliveries $50 and above b. Additional Fees: i. $7.50 Stop No Drop Fee for any deliveries attempted but not made for the following reasons: 1. Customer cancelling delivery at time of delivery
2. Customer not providing proper access to delivery spot or providing proper container for delivery as agreed and contained in delivery notes
3. Keep-in Customers that take no order for the week (Note: This is a legacy service that is no longer offered) ii. $2.00 Order Adjustment Fee for all orders changed after cutoff period or at time of delivery c. Deposits: i. $1.50 Milk Bottle deposit is charged/credited for each milk bottle of milk delivered/returned to us
By registering for this service, you agree to all terms and conditions.