This delivery truck is empty!ADD SOME PRODUCTS
- Tuesday and Wednesday route customers will need to have orders placed by Sunday evening 7pm.
- Thursday and Friday route customers will need to have orders placed by Tuesday evening 7pm.
- Some items have more restrictive cut off times different from the general cut off time and those times are noted on the items themselves.
- Customers can always email last minute order reduction changes up to 7pm the night prior to delivery to email@example.com.
Important Note: Unlike most e-commerce online ordering systems, there is not a check out button with our system. Thus, if an item is added to the cart prior to the cut-off, it will be delivered and invoiced if it is not removed prior to cut-off.
- Your garage refrigerator/freezer - We will place product in your garage refrigerator/freezer provided we can gain access either by leaving a service door unlocked or providing us with your door opening code. This option will eliminate any worries with maintaining product temperature. With this option we request you have a lidded bin or other container to place items that do not require refrigeration or freezer.
- A milk box or cooler - We will place product outside your home into either a milk box available for purchase through us or a high quality cooler supplied by you. Milk Boxes hold up to six bottles of milk or juice with some additional room on top of the bottles for a few smaller items like a dozen eggs, 1lb butter, and 1lb coffee. A high quality cooler that is in good shape, can close properly and hold a temperature and work best for medium and large orders. We strongly recommend placing milk boxes and coolers in shaded areas protected form the sun and placing either ice, frozen water bottles, or a few freezer packs into your milk box or cooler the morning of your delivery to assist in controlling the temperature during summer months.
We presently run routes Tuesday-Thursday. Our delivery folks start their routes around 6am. Your delivery day and time will depend on you location and placement in the order of route stops. Delivery will be consistent for your delivery time, but may vary slightly week to week given weather and other operational conditions and overtime may shift slightly due to customers added to your route.
The first way is to go to My Shopping Cart and clicking on an order and hitting the Clear Order button below your order. You can then go back to the My Shopping Cart and see that your order has been cleared and No Delivery will show for that week. Repeat this step for each delivery you want to cancel.
The second way is to go to Skip Deliveries and enter the beginning and ending dates of your vacation and clicking Save Away/Vacation Dates. Again, you can then go back to the My Shopping Cart and see that your orders have been cleared and No Delivery will show for the weeks your will be away.
Nope. You do not need to be home or answer the door to receive deliveries. We will deliver your order according to you delivery notes that tell our delivery folks where to place your order. Once your delivery has been made, it is our customers responsibility to take care of their food items to maintain food integrity.
Our delivery fees are:
Our delivery fees are:
- $4.50 for orders under $15
- $3.00 for orders between $15 and $29.99
- $1.50 for orders between $30 and $44.99
- FREE for deliveries $45 and above
Stop No Drop Fees:
- $7.50 Fee for any deliveries attempted but not made for the following reasons:
- Customer cancelling delivery at time of delivery
- Customer not providing proper access to delivery spot or providing proper container for delivery as agreed and contained in delivery notes
- Keep-in Customers that take no order for the week (Note: This is a legacy service that is no longer offered)
Freshness is very important to product quality, thus it is very important to us and our producer partners. The shorter the time spam from harvest or production to your table the higher the nutrient density and the better the flavor. Most of our product partners have strict requirements how long we can hold a product before it must be delivered. As examples, our breads are baked 1-2 days before delivery, coffees roasted within 2-4 days days before delivery, and produce is generally harvest 1-3 days before deliver. This compared to grocery store products that can be on shelves for several weeks or longer and produce that often takes 7-10 days just to get from the farm to the store.
Go to Login and click the link to Forgot Your Password. An email will be sent with instructions to reset.
“Farmers Best Delivery makes always having milk and eggs so much easier! The products are very fresh and taste so much better!!”
- Diane Giese
“Farmer's Best is great!! Their products are always fresh, delivery is reliable and everyone we have come in contact with is very friendly and helpful. They offer much more than milk delivery. It feels good to buy such quality products locally.”
- Paul & Lisa Kardish
“Excellent service & product. A great small company offering an old-time service. Locally sourced offerings are always excellent!”
- James Benton
“Friendly, consistent, high quality products and services or family feels awesome about!”
- Ruth Homrighaus