This delivery truck is empty!ADD SOME PRODUCTS
We Don't Deliver to Your Area Yet..
Please complete the registration form below. Once complete, you will be able to place your first order.
Thank You for Supporting Local Farmers & Product Producers and Choosing Farmer's Best Home Delivery!
added to delivery
Out of stock
Lavender Spa Treatment Gift Box
Out of stock
- The roll on with lavender and frankincense oils encourages peace and spiritual connectedness. Frankincense is also great for skin health. You’ll be calm and radiant wherever you are!
- Spray tranquility into the air with this lavender essential oil spray. Spritz it on your pillow before going to bed or in a room to bring peace to your day.
- The versatile use of a lavender sachet is endless. Enjoy the calming fragrance of lavender with a lavender sachet. Place it by a nightstand, in a pillow, car, suitcase, or drawer.
- Lay back place the pillow over your eyes, and enjoy the relaxing aroma of lavender.
- Rest on this fragrant wrap that can be cooled or warmed to soothe a sore neck or tired muscles.
Lavender Mission FieldLavender has long been recognized as a natural herb for relaxation and has had aromatic value for many centuries. With origins tracing back to the challenging growing conditions of the Mediterranean, lavender has continually shown its resilient nature. With nurturing and support, it has also adapted to the harsh growing conditions of Northeast Wisconsin.
We strive to always give back to our community, grow through our actions, and be content with the joy of life itself. Our little farm is our home for healing. We find peace in our space and joy in the giving back our lavender allows for.
Meet the Woman Behind the Farm
Founder and owner, Pat Heafy is a retired educator on a mission to give back to the community she served for years, children. As a newly retired woman, she wondered how she would spend life outside of the school building. She knew she wanted to help her community and make the most of her time. She fell in love with lavender’s resiliency and knew supporting under served children with her new lavender farm was exactly what her retirement should entail.
Pat comes from a family with a strong foundation of service. Growing up, she worked hard in her small Northeast Wisconsin town to gain experience and opportunities. She found a passion for gardening at a young age. Pat grew up caring for gardens, picking berries in the field, and canning her harvest. Her love of respecting the land and appreciating its beauty led her to lavender, but she has always had a place in her heart for children.
As an educator, Pat worked with students to improve reading abilities. She believes in the power of words. A good book can make a lifelong impact. Her nonprofit organization, Growing Resiliency, supports students who may not know the power of knowledge by tutoring children in need. Her entire adult life has been devoted to children, and that is not stopping anytime soon!
Learn more about us here: https://lavendermissionfieldfarm.com/